The Contact Centre is the first point of contact for the club and deals with general enquiries and a wide variety of queries from supporters and the public. This department is responsible for Customer Services, including the sale and renewal of circa £100 million of tickets per season, providing excellent customer service to purchasers/supporters at all points of the buying cycle, including ticketing related operations on matchday.
The purpose of the role is to deliver excellent customer service across the various differing product offerings by responding to customer contacts. Contacts can be over the telephone, face to face, via Email, white mail or fax.
- To answer calls, emails and letters as well as delivering excellent face to face customer service within both the Arsenal Contact Centre and the Box Office windows
- To deal with questions and queries and provide resolutions to contacts covering a number of different work streams such as ticketing, tours, membership queries, Junior Gunner support, Arsenal Retail, Disability support and all other general information requests
- To work as part of a team, assisting both other members within the team, and the Contact Centre Management team to deliver excellent service in a timely manner
- To be responsible for ensuring that individual KPI's are met as part of the Performance Management programme
- To assist and resolve complaints following the correct escalation procedures and endeavouring to deliver win-win for customer and Arsenal Football Club
- To assist on all matchdays and event days and provide the relevant duties as requested by the Management team
- To provide support and assistance on ad hoc projects and duties as required
Main Job Requirements and Person Specification
- Educated to GCSE standard, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a customer service role within either a Contact Centre or Face to Face environment
- Preferably prior working knowledge relating to at least one of the work streams within the Contact Centre
- Possess the ability to communicate to a high level both verbally and written communication
- PC proficient
- Confident in operating standard office applications
- Comfortable operating different software applications concurrently.
Hours of Work
Hours of work will vary on a weekly/ monthly basis and will include matchday and event day working.
Arsenal FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Please note, you have until 23:59pm on 30 June 2017 to apply for this vacancy.
Closing Date: 30/06/2017