The Stadium Management department a responsible for the preparation and running of the Emirates Stadium and wider facilities at other locations for all events and functions. Department remit includes property and facilities management, spectator safety at events, wider Health and Safety matters.
The main purpose of theDeputy Supervisor/Supervisor is to assist the Event Safety and Security Manager in the implementation and delivery of a safe environment at a major event. To implement an 'Act with Class' service approach of all stewards at Club and Box Levels.
- To adopt a structured approach to safety and service provision to ensure the highest standards are achieved.
- Attend safety briefings and cascade to Stewards, capturing all relevant information.
- Ensure all safety checks are carried out in designated area in a timely manor.
- Follow and uphold action and communication of emergency policies and procedures.
- Promote, maintain and record incident card documentation as and when required.
- Escalate any concerns or match day queries immediately via event control.
- Attend relevant Lead our people training and implement with squad members consistently.
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Educated to NVQ level 2 in spectator/event safety management.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Experience of stewarding/steward supervision at major events.
- Excellent written and oral communications across all diversities.
- Experience working with multi agencies and stakeholders, including the emergency services.
- Mentor others to maximise potential and high standards of performance.
- Flexible attitude to working hours / dates.
- Ability to plan and organise work and prioritise to meet objectives.
- Sound time management and planning skills, such as administration and record keeping.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and solve problems accordingly.
- Maintain and uphold the Club's values being a role model and mentor to others.
The assessment centre will be held on Monday 10th September.
Compulsory training date
A training date you must attend will be on Monday 17th September - 17.00-21.00
Arsenal FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Closing Date: 27/08/2018