The Stadium Management department are responsible for the preparation and running of the Emirates Stadium and wider facilities at other locations for all events and functions. Department remit includes property and facilities management, spectator safety at events, wider Health and Safety matters.
The purpose of the Matchday NVQ Assessor is to support the Stadium Management team by delivering excellent NVQ assessment principles and practices to our Stewarding team.
NVQ Assessor responsibilities:
- Assessing Stewards on matchdays/events following assessment methods/procedures.
- Completing assessment paperwork/portfolio following cycle of 'plan, do, and review'.
- Monitoring Steward performance through NVQ National Occupational Standards.
- An ability to observe performance and cross reference NVQ criteria to portfolio.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to connect with all diverse individuals.
- Be organised, manage your time well and be patient with good administration skills.
- Have the desire to be a role model, inspiring others to achieve 'best in class'.
- Be a self-starter, self-motivator and conscientious in all tasks to be delivered.
- Share exceptional stewarding skills and knowledge when assessing or coaching.
- Be a strong team player ready to complete any task requested by IQA/Manager.
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Vocational qualification Level 2NVQ in Spectator Safety (working towards Level 3).
- Recognised NVQ Assessor Qualification e.g. D32,D33,A1 (or Working towards).
- Experience assessing NCFE NVQ's.
- Experience of teaching/training in a workplace environment.
- Experience spectator safety environments (working in stadiums at major sporting events).
- Administration and organisation experience within a fast paced, pressurised environment.
- Experience of working with confidential, sensitive personal data and systems.
- Exceptional organisation skills, including the proven ability manage a fast-paced and varied workload.
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders, adapting style and approach when required.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and patterns.
- Flexible approach with a passion for high volume fast paced operational environment and teamwork.
- Ability to plan and organise work and prioritise to meet objectives within specified time constraints.
- Excellent organisation, administration and record keeping skills.
- Standard professional Microsoft IT skills, including excellent working knowledge of recruitment portals.
Arsenal FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Closing Date: 12/08/2018