Arsenal Media Group (AMG) is the digital arm of Arsenal Football Club. They are the Club's multimedia and production department responsible for producing all of the Club's digital media which is distributed across tablets, mobiles, television and on-line. The AMG department look to develop and maximise revenues from a number of channels which include, website editorial and content, mobile applications, international rights, social networking, digital TV packages, and on-line retail.
The role will manage the collection, analysis and distribution of AMG campaigns and wider-industry analytics across stakeholders within the Club. The editorial team rely on content analytics to plan output and the Campaign Analyst will be a vital resource in keeping them informed.
The role also entails managing the delivery of commercial campaigns across AMG channels, including scheduling and reporting on activations, as well as advising on content strategy using a solid understanding of what resonates with Arsenal's digital audience.
- Produce weekly and monthly content analytics reports tied to AMG and Club KPIs, adding insight and learnings from trends observed.
- Lead ad-hoc research projects to help drive the digital strategy.
- Contribute ideas for future projects and developments.
- Monitor industry trends and when relevant scope, plan and manage implementation of relevant tools to drive digital reach and engagement.
- Provide statistics for the Partnerships team and other Arsenal departments as required and deliver insight and research to drive commercial success.
- Manage activations for commercial campaigns across AMG channels. This will include attending meetings to determine the outputs of campaigns, liaising with channel owners to activate campaigns, and reporting on the campaigns to stakeholders or assisting internal teams to use AMG reporting tools.
- Manage ad delivery across AMG channels using Google DFP.
- Make updates to Arsenal.com for departments such as box office, Hospitality, Retail and Membership.
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- First or 2:1 degree in a new media/marketing/business or infomatics discipline is preferred.
- Three A levels required as minimum.
- Experience working in the digital content and/or marketing sector(s).
- Experience in reporting and analysing online metrics for reach and engagement of web properties (e.g. page views, video views).
- Experience in using a web content management system.
- Wide experience across the digital sector, especially on web, social media and apps, and ideally some experience in sports digital.
- Experience with conducting web research projects and demonstrating insight and conclusion based on analysis of multiple metrics.
- Experience in managing third party partners.
- Ability to take a research brief, collect all relevant data working with channel and product owners within Arsenal and structure an easily-interpreted report to meet that brief.
- A keen ability to glean insight from data.
- Digital marketing skills such as SEO and copy writing would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of, or experience with Google Analytics will be greatly beneficial.
- Knowledge and use of programmes such as Google DFP, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro or other media software would be an advantage, as would any knowledge of HTML and other web technologies.
Arsenal FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Closing Date: 16/08/2018