The Premium Sales, Service and Operations (PSSO) team is responsible for the seasonal and match-by-match (MBM) sales, service and operation of all premium level guests at the Emirates Stadium on Arsenal match days. This includes 7,000 Club Level seats and a further 2,000 seats on box level (145 boxes). The department is responsible for delivering best in class service to supporters and visitors to the Emirates Stadium by delivering memorable and seamless experiences.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of first class customer service and account management to the Club Level Members, including season diners. This role is also responsible for maximising Club Level and seasonal dining renewals as well as maximising revenue from match by match dining.
Please note that this will be a fixed term role covering maternity leave for up to 12 months.
- Ensure that premium members receive a consistently high level of customer service.
- Manage all aspects of the Premium Memberships team both in the operational and sales functions.
- Act as a point of escalation where queries/complaints cannot be resolved by members of the Premium Memberships team.
- Ensure ongoing adherence to service level agreements and, particularly ensuring that the team are responding to all member queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure customer records are up to date and recorded on the CRM/Venuemaster as required.
- Ensure user adoption of CRM across the Premium Memberships team and to act as a CRM champion throughout with other members of the department.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the Club Level renewal process, in collaboration with the CRM/Marketing/Finance/Ticketing/Sales teams.
- Liaise with the Premium marketing department regarding the creation of all member communications.
- Develop and manage the end-to-end customer journey for Premium members.
- Responsible for actively managing key client relationships by being present on Club Level during matchdays, and to influence the service delivery.
- Work closely with the Premium Operations team to ensure the best customer experience on each matchday.
- Review the current operation and identify areas for potential improvement.
- Work with sales teams to identify new sales opportunities with the objective of achieving and exceeding the overall PSSO budget.
- Deliver a successful calendar of member events.
- Identify prospects for new members through recommendations and referrals from current members.
- Represent Arsenal and the PSSO department, where necessary, at commercial and networking events, such as exhibitions and Chamber of Commerce meetings.
- Liaise closely with other Arsenal Departments and with third party contractors such as Delaware North Company (DNC), providing timely and accurate information as required for members.
- Comply at all times with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices in accordance with current legislation and as detailed in the Company Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- To assist the club in meeting its commitment to provide equal opportunities and to encourage diversity in employment and related policies.
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Educated to a degree standard, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years previous account management experience of major corporations and high net-worth individuals.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using CRM.
- Previous experience of having worked with a premium brand or luxury product.
- Effective people and resource management skills.
- Ability to create a positive atmosphere through effective team management, contributing new ideas and working towards the delivery of team and departmental targets.
- Able to cooperate and communicate well with others, fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with excellent organisational skills.
- Acts with honesty and integrity, demonstrates respect, diversity and professionalism at all times.
Arsenal FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Closing Date: 19/08/2018