The Premium Sales department is a subset of the Hospitality department. The Premium Sales department is responsible for generating new business and delivering the sales and marketing plan for the premium areas of the stadium to include: Seasonal Boxes, Club Level Season tickets, Seasonal Premium/regular dining, match by match hospitality, and match by match dining.
The primary purpose of this role is to build long term relationships with designated members, predominantly Diamond Club, and including Club Level, developing these relationships to proactively source new opportunities and maximise revenue, whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service to ensure membership renewal and client satisfaction.
- To negotiate and facilitate seasonal renewals
- Ensure CRM system is kept up to date of all communications with members, including all past communications and feedback
- To influence and enhance the customer experience by working with the operations team, Delaware and the Premium Memberships Manager to continually refresh and improve the proposition
- To deliver a consistently exceptional standard of service to Diamond Club and Platinum Members
- To ensure prompt and professional delivery of all Diamond Club member benefits
- To respond to member queries in line with the Arsenal Football Club (AFC) service level agreements
- Complete all call campaigns within the established timelines
- Conduct site visits at the Emirates and client meetings externally where necessary
- Deliver a successful event calendar for Diamond Club and Platinum Members
- Identify prospects for the Diamond Club and Club Level waiting list through recommendations from current members
- To maintain and administer an efficient diary management system
- Where necessary, attend commercial and networking events, such as exhibitions and Chamber of Commerce meetings
- To liaise closely with other Arsenal Departments and with third party contractors such as Delaware, providing timely and accurate information as required for members
- To be in attendance during all match day and non-match day events, as appropriate, ensuring consistency of service levels are maintained
- Identify opportunities for additional spend, both within the hospitality function and for the club as a whole
- Account Manage and Support a number of Corporate Box holders managing the relationships and negotiating their contracts when they come up for renewal.
Main Job Requirements and Person Specification
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Administration experience within a fast paced, pressurised and heavily customer focused environment
- Excellent IT skills including a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft applications
- Experience using data management or CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics or similar
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience within the events or hospitality industry, particularly with regard to events attended by high net worth individuals and/or major corporate clients
- Good industry knowledge, particularly with regard to football and specifically AFC
- Exceptional organisation skills, including the proven ability to manage a fast-paced and varied workload
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of internal and external customers, adapting style and approach as and when required
- Delivers tasks with skill and urgency
- Supports club decisions and follows through on commitments made
- Uses initiative and proactive, helping to create and implement new ideas
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships
- Actively cooperates and communicates with others, fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Trustworthy, respects colleagues and demonstrates a willingness to help others achieve their goals
- Seeks out and acts upon opportunities to improve the fan and customer experience
- Acts with honesty and integrity, demonstrates respect, diversity and is professional at all times
- Proactively takes on new responsibilities and seeks out opportunities to learn new skills
- Behaves in a way consistent with the club values
Hours of Work
Your normal basic week is 09:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday including one hour for lunch; a total of 40 hours per week, and matchdays.
Arsenal FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Please note, you have until 23:59pm on 19 August 2018 to apply for this vacancy.
Closing Date: 19/08/2018