Responsible for the preparation and running of the Emirates Stadium and wider facilities at other locations for all events and functions. Department remit includes property and facilities management, spectator safety at events, wider Health and Safety matters.
To facilitate the Stadium Management Team in delivering new projects across all departmental functions, working with the team to identify and improve best practises and new approaches, deliver new projects and support the day to day running of the department.
Identify & improve best practises and approaches
- Carry out audits on Stadium management site procedures and operations.
- Seek to improve efficient and effective operations across the Stadium Management department
- Work closely with other members of department to use and develop IT software packages, including Aware Manager.
- Undertake key projects for the Event Safety Management Team.
- Carry out stadium and other site inspections creating work requests for completion. Follow up work requests and ensure areas are maintained to the necessary standards
- Monitor and seek to improve cleaning and maintenance contractor performance through liaising site staff and advising Deputy Stadium and Stadium Manager on improvement opportunities
- Investigate new technologies and identify importance to Stadium operation.
- Provide innovative and creative solutions to operational challenges
Day to Day Support
- Assist with Stadium Matchday stadium preparations as required, including pre-match inspections.
- Provide support as required to the Event & Safety Management Team.
- Provide support to assist the Investigations Officer including matchday role.
- Identify and report maintenance issues to Maintenance Coordinator.
- Monitor and react to incident requests on Aware Manager.
- Ensure the Health and Safety compliance of all Facilities team
- Assist in emergency evacuations with Emirates Stadium and Highbury House
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Business and Operational qualifications
- Interest in Facilities Management
- Full British driving licence
- Basic Health and Safety Training
- Working with stakeholders and managing relationships
- Experience in working to bring about business change.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Knowledge of operations within a world class sporting venue
- Skilled communicator, able to liaise with internal colleagues. Also communicate effectively in contractor contact situations
- Must be self-driven
- Able to work with external companies
- A good understanding of practical Health & Safety practice
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to think strategically
Closing Date: 29/03/2019