Responsible for the preparation and running of Emirates Stadium and wider facilities at other locations for all events and functions. Department remit includes property and facilities management, spectator safety at events, wider Health and Safety matters.
To support the Operations Co-Ordinator to ensure event day accreditation printing, distribution and spot checking of all passes at Emirates Stadium are maintained to the highest standards and support the safety and security of the stadia on an event day.
Event Day Responsibilities
- Initial point of contact for event day accreditation queries.
- Producing and distributing event day accreditation.
- Spot checking and validating event day accreditation during event.
- Liaising with the Operations Co-Ordinator to ensure any concerns are reported immediately.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure accreditation process runs efficiently.
- Stewards room support post-event
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Must be educated to GCSE level. Must include grade C in Maths and English
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Administration experience within a fast paced, pressurised environment.
- First class IT skills including a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
- Exceptional organisation skills, including the proven ability to manage a fast-paced and varied workload
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, adapting style and approach as and when required.
- Experience in a public facing role.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to work with a passion for high volume and fast paced operational environment and a proven commitment to teamwork.
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- Sound general administration and record keeping skills.
Standard professional level IT skills, including excellent working knowledge of presentation packages.
Experience in major event day operations.
Hours - Event Day only
Casual Role - 6 to 9 hours shifts with late working on a rota basis. (hours may vary for mid-week events)
Closing Date: 26/07/2019